JellyPages.com

Monday, 17 June 2013

Sydney, Penpals and the Horrid Ears!

So much has happened since I last updated this blog...The little man and I went to Sydney for a four day weekend, which was amazing!! So many shops to choose from, not to mention Darling Quarter. We also took in a show, Jesus Christ Superstar, which was breathtaking! The portrayal of Judas moved me to tears and the entire performance filled me with goosbumps.

I have joined a new penpal site, League of Extraordinary Penpals, which has both a facebook page, website and supply store. I have ony been in this group for a matter of days, but am so in love with it already!!

And lastly, Mr 7 has burst his right eardrum again, the second time in six months. A sleepless and tear filled night at the hospital and now home to recover. Doctors think that his left eardrum may burst in the next couple of days, which is not what he needs, after just getting over his pneumonia. Honestly, this term he has had more time off school than at school, and I find it so frustrating. Not that I want to send him to school when he is sick obviously, but as a single parent who works full time, I have used all allocations of sick and carers leave and am now on leave without pay. But...I am trying not to stress about that. I want him better, and if we live on toast for a month then so be it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, but please be respectful. Any obscene or suggestive comments will not be published.