The Weather...
Is once again hot, around 39 degrees celcius today.
Right Now I Am...
Cooking pizza for lunch and tidying up the kitchen.
Thinking...
About tweaking my budget, I still plan to do some serious saving between now and our August holiday, so am looking for new ways to save.
On My Reading Pile...
Evermore, I got this from Target thismorning for $1.25. I'll start reading it tonight once my son is in bed.
On My TV...
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I remember watching this cartoon with my younger brother, and now it has made a come back and my son is Michaelangelo mad!
Favourite Blog Post Of The Week...
Hand made chore chart
Something Fun To Share...
It is school holiday time, which means plenty of baking and crafting. We plan to make bookmarks for relatives, make shadow puppets, play with new Lego, read new books, and my son wants to learn how to cook.
On The Menu For This Week...
Monday - Lamb shanks and vegetables
Tuesday - Savoury mince and mashed potato
Wednesday - Pizza, we have a coupon for Dominoes
Thursday - Beef casserole
Friday - Grilled chicken and garden salad
Saturday - Toasted sandwiches
Sunday - Chicken burgers and salad
On My To Do List...
Write a couple of letters to dear friends.
Plan a holiday!
Do homework chart
Paint second study
Hire a skip bin
In The Craft Basket...
A feather wool scarf for a friend
A new scarf for my son
Looking Forward To This Week...
Doing 'mum' stuff.
Looking Around The House...
The dog has once again snuck into my bed, my son is playing ninja turtles, and the washing machine is nearly finished spinning.
From The Camera...
On My Prayer List...
My Nanna, she is 81 and starting to deteriorate. I find it particularly distressing as we have always been the best of friends.

Oh I totally can relate to your nanna. Mine is 89 and has been deteriorating for a few years and it breaks my heart, I love her to death and can't imagine life without her.
ReplyDeleteYour menu looks delicious and I have to tell you that I LOVE your background picture on your blog, it's stunning :)