JellyPages.com

Sunday, 24 March 2013

How Does Your Garden Grow?

I have recently had the joy of purchasing my own home, and with it an amazing garden, all rambly and full of promise. I find it hard to stay away, having awoken my joy of gardening, I want to be outside as often as I can. So far I have identified: a peach tree, two nectarine trees, an apricot tree, twenty aloe vera plants, several succlents, capsicum, a navel orange tree, a lime tree, a lemon tree, a grape vine and 12 rose bushes, all different colours. I have also added: strawberry seedlings, tomato bushes, portulaca, two different types of mint, lettuce, and more rose bushes. In the short time I have been in this house I have collected a dozen or so heirloom seed packets from etsy, which I am desperate to plant. In the coming weeks I will add pumpkin, carrots (the dog ate the first lot) and zucchini.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, but please be respectful. Any obscene or suggestive comments will not be published.